- A conical or cone-shaped conical/cone seat must accompany M12 x 1.50 or M12 x 1.5 threaded wheel studs.
- 1.38″ Long 2 Piece Design Lug Nut The 2-piece design refers to a thin metal cap that protects against false torque readings caused when the wheel studs contact the inside of the lug nut before the wheel is seated.
- A set of 24 chrome-plated lug nuts M12x1.50 threads is included.
- Seat with a conical shape and 60-degree angle.
Lug Nut Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts 1.38″ (13/16″) Long (Chrome) (M12 x 1.5)Compatible: for vehicles with 1/2″ thread wheel studs and aftermarket wheels that take a conical / cone seat
- The lug nuts each have a 1/2″ thread pitch and are closed end cone-shaped / conical seat style with a dual hex key included. They measure 1.38″ in length and are finished in black.
- Two piece design lug nut measuring 1.38″ long with a thin metal cap protecting against false torque readings due to wheel studs contacting the inside of lug nut prior to seating on the wheel.
- For a unique blend of strength and style, Small Diameter lug nuts have been heat-treated. Designing an external pattern prevents breakage and provides better torque.