Our CARiD virtual shelves recently received Venomrex wheels, and today we’d like to introduce you to one of their most popular models – the VR-602. Flow Forged wheels are lighter than classic off-road wheels, due in part to the unique design process that is unique to these custom wheels.
Vorsteiner’s flow forged wheels have a 2600 lb load rating and weigh only 28.9 pounds each, crafted using Vorsteiner’s signature manufacturing process. These stunning mirrors come in sizes ranging from 17″-20″ as well as different finishes, like sinister Black Mystic, sleek Carbon Graphite, and bright Bronze Highland. The new video review features Greg, our tech expert, reviewing these wheels and also Best Looking Wheels For Toyota Tacoma.
Designed with our distinctive and innovative design methods, the 602 combines traditional truck wheels with our busy and rugged styling. We incorporated the design elements into a 17″ flow forged wheel that is one of the lightest on and off road wheels on the market.
- Unique and innovative design, utilizing backpad pockets to reduce wheel weight.
- WHEELS ARE STRONG AND LIGHTER WITH FLOW FORGED TECHNOLOGY.
- A warranty is offered by our company for defects in the manufacturing and structural components.
FORMED BY PULSING
In comparison to traditional cast construction, we offer a lighter and stronger lightweight wheel technology. Utilizing less but stronger aluminum can significantly reduce surplus weight. Furthermore, we use rear and front spoke pocketing as well as pocketing on the back-pad of the wheel to reduce its weight.
CONSTRUCTED FOR SUCCESS
Since our wheels are forged using flow forming technology, they are considerably stronger than their cast-iron competitors. It is more likely that cast wheels will crack or break due to their brittleness. The flow forged wheels from DV6 are more durable so you don’t have to worry about cracks whether you’re driving on a trail, desert or city street.
Our wheels are extremely lightweight compared to our competitors due to the flow forging process we employ. You end up with a wheel that can handle a higher load rating compared to a cast wheel. In comparison to a cast wheel with the same size and specifications, a flow forged wheel saves about 25% weight. As a result of lighter wheels, rotational mass and unsprung mass are reduced.
Our like-spec 20×9 flow forged wheels weigh in at approximately 28.6 lbs compared to our competitor’s 38.5 lbs cast wheel. The difference is almost 10 pounds!
Seeing these wheels, I knew they belonged on the Ranger. Their sporty look is just wonderful. They have a touch of color that warms my heart.
Carbon fiber parts manufactured by Vorsteiner are top of the line and designed specifically for supercars.
Upon opening the box, my first impression was how perfect the finish was and how light the rim was (24lbs). A smoking deal for this set was offered by OffRoad Alliance.
The tires I bought from Costco had to be sat on for two weeks. The wait was worth it, though.
KO 275/70/17s are the tires. It no longer rubs on the liner at full lock with my BDS low intrusion beams (what a crazy project!).
Wheels VR-602 20″
A distinctive and innovative design method has been combined with the rugged and busy styling of traditional truck wheels to create the 602. In order to create a wheel that is one of the lightest 20″ flow forged wheels on the market, our engineers have utilized the design elements.
- The wheel weight is reduced by utilizing back-pad pocketing to reduce design weight.
- Flow forged wheels provide strength and efficiency through their lightweight construction.
- Our wheels are backed by a lifetime warranty to cover both structural and manufacturer defects.
FORMED BY PULSING
In comparison to traditional cast construction, we offer a lighter and stronger lightweight wheel technology. Utilizing less but stronger aluminum can significantly reduce surplus weight. Furthermore, we use spoke pockets as well as back-pad pocketing to minimize the wheel’s weight.
CONSTRUCTED FOR SUCCESS
Since our wheels are forged using flow forming technology, they are considerably stronger than their cast-iron competitors. It is more likely that cast wheels will crack or break due to their brittleness. Flow forged wheels are more durable, so you do not need to worry about cracks on trails, in the desert, or when you are driving to work every day.
Our wheels are extremely lightweight compared to our competitors due to the flow forging process we employ. You end up with a wheel that can handle a higher load rating compared to a cast wheel. You can save about 25% of weight with a flow forged wheel compared to a cast wheel of the same size and specification. Reduced unsprung weight and rotational mass results from lighter wheels.
Weighing in at about 28.6 lbs., our similar spec forged wheel weighs roughly 38.5 lbs. more than a competitor’s cast wheel. At almost 10 pounds, that’s not bad. Differentiation!
- The VR602 is a model number
- Wheels forged from flow forging
- The finish choices are Mystic Black, Desert Bronze, Graphite Carbon
- Fitment guaranteed
- Dimensions: 20″ x 9″
- 2,500 lbs. maximum load.
- 28.6 pounds are the wheel weight.
- There are two Ford F-150 models:
- Pattern of bolts: 6×135
- GMT +12:00
- 5.5″ is the backspacing
- Eighty-seven years old
- Rangers, Chevrolets, GMCs, Rams and Lexus:
- There are six bolts per 139.7 millimeters.
- The offset for ET is +18
- There is a 4.5″ space between each paragraph.
- 106 cm in length
FITMENTS FOR VEHICLES
- A set of 6×135 tires for the Ford F-150 (2009-2014) with an offsetting of +12 mm
- 5.5×135 | Offset +12mm for Ford F-150 (2015-2020)
- Raptor (Gen 1) 6 x 135 | Offset +12 mm
- Raptor (Gen 2) 6x135mm, offset of +12mm
- Rangers Raptors (2019 and later) 6×139.7, Offset +18mm
- Silverado (2007+) 139.7x6x18 off-set
- 6×139.7 GM Sierra 1500 (2007+) “Offset +18”
- Chevy Yukon/Yukon XL (2007+) 6×139,7 – offset +18
- 6×139.7 (2019+) Offset +18
- A Lexus GX470 (6×139.7 | Offset +18) from 2003-2009
- The Lexus GX460 (2010+) measures 6×139.7-inch rows and has an offset of 18 inches